Wednesday, May 6, 2009

getting settled

So we're finally here in AZ and slowly getting settled. We won't have phone or internet til next week. We got Direct TV today and it took 6 hours. Lets hope Cable and internet won't take too long. We're loving the neighborhood so far. 2 little girls, 8 and 9 brought welcoming letters to us...it was so sweet. We've met many neighbors already and its only been 3 days. My kids keep saying it doesn't feel like we've left Colorado...wait til Sunday.

I just wanted to Thank You to everyone who helped us in the moving process, it was a crazy week last week and I never would have made it without all your help. Thank You!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Pictures, Pictures!! Can't wait to see how you've decorated your new place!! And your POOL!! Miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad I didn't get to come say "see-ya" to you guys :( But I hope you're lovin' AZ so far. Stay in touch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanda!! Halle was just blog surfing and found your blog, Im so glad she did!! Im so sad we never got to say goodbye, I hope you guys are doing well in AZ, we are going to miss you! Enjoy the weather, stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your blog link on Tina's. YEAH!! You can add ours to your links. . .although I am not the greatest at updating it lately. Hope you guys are doing well and loving your new adventure. We miss you! I was just thinking of you today because I need a haircut BAD!! :)
    www.lovebiscuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chanda! I'm so excited that you are BACK in AZ!! YEAH!!! I need to call you and see how things are. Your blog and facebook page are SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete