Friday, October 23, 2009

My Kids

Reagan made the "star honor roll" today. We are so proud of her. She decided she wanted to learn to play the cello this year in orchestra as well. Her and Cameron are also taking tennis lessons which they both really enjoy.
Cameron is 8! She had her birthday party at our house with 10 girls. It was crazy fun! We had a baking theme. I made each girl an apron out of a hand towel. They turned out so very cute. I had each of the girls learn how to measure by having them make a "cookie mix in a jar" for them to take home. If I was better at taking pictures I'd have them up...but I'm not =)



Wyatt got to go on his first field trip. Superstition Springs Farm, notice all the cows in the background. It was interesting! There are 5-7 calves born everyday. We didn't get to see one be born but we did get to see a 3 hour old baby cow. We also saw baby bunnies and there was a petting zoo. Wyatt got to hold one of the chickens, I think he really liked it.



Mom: Cash, go get some shoes on. I guess dads were good enough.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are keeping busy! Those kiddos are getting SO big! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! You're alive! :) heehee! I love the pics of your kids! Sure miss you all! (Oh, and Happy Birthday old woman!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are adorable! We need to plan our Hobby Lobby trip soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great kids you have there. Tell Reagan I am really proud of her and really miss her at activity days. Looks like you are loving life and so are the kids. Hope you are having a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the pictures! So fun to see your kids and how much they've changed. Enjoyed hanging out with you in AZ!

    ReplyDelete