Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween

Here's Wyatt at his storybook parade. For the Kindergartens Halloween celebration they have a storybook parade...the kids can only dress up if they are in "character" from a book. I loved the idea! I did make the costume. I had fun doing it too=)
It's Halloween!!! We went to see our Great Grandpa Ben all dressed in costume. I found this wig for $2. I tried to get Reagan to wear it but she said it was too itchy. I didn't mind the itchy. It was so fun to dress up. I actually made a costume for Wyatt...Max from "Where the Wild things are". He wore it the day before and begged my to be the cowboy on Halloween. How can you refuse. I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween.
I got a little into the Halloween spirit this year. I hung decorations up in my kitchen/family room. I mostly love the bats. We invited some friends over for dinner and made good ol hotdog mummies and a spider cheese ball for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment