Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Veteran's Day

Reagan was in a little school choir group. On Thursday Nov 12 they had their concert. It was "all American" to celebrate our military. They sang several different American songs and had a slide show of our soldiers from now to years past. She had a small speaking part...that's her in the very front. I think she would have preferred a solo instead.
I met my sister and her 2 girls at Red Mountain park on Veteran's Day. We had a great time...my kids played for 2 hours without complaint. That makes it extra good!

You know your girls are big when they offer to take the little kids to the swings, and down the slides, and help them on the rocking animals all of their own free will. I love my helpful girls and I know my 8 month pregnant sister loves them too=)



We are so lucky to be a part of this wonder-
ful
country. Thank You to all our service- men and women who make it possible.
A special thanks to our Uncle Eric who is in Iraq right now...We love You! And to Grandpa Ben who served in WWII!! WE LOVE AMERICA!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Chanda I miss you!!!! I don't know if Genny Earl told you but Kimball is my cousin. They were here a couple of weeks ago and we found out they were in your ward. So I started to tell them how much fun we had with our little girls and how we hung out all the time. You know, Costco pizza weekly! So miss those days. And I so miss your haircuts!

    ReplyDelete